Hello Friends, Welcome to SAS Creative Group. Today I am going to teach you “How to use Rectangle command in BricsCAD in Hindi for beginners”.
BricsCAD V19 बिल्कुल शुरुवात से हिंदी में सीखिए | BricsCAD V19 Tutorials in Hindi from Beginning to Advanced
In this Video, we will cover these topics:
• How to use BricsCAD V19 software?
• How to use Rectangle Command in BricsCAD V19?
• How to use Chamfer in Rectangle Command in BricsCAD V19?
• How to use Fillet in Rectangle Command in BricsCAD V19?
• How to Rotate Rectangle in BricsCAD V19?
• How to draw Square with Rectangle Command in BricsCAD V19?
• How to use Elevation in Rectangle Command in BricsCAD V19?
• How to change Thickness of Rectangle in BricsCAD V19?
• How to change Width of Line in Rectangle Command in BricsCAD V19?
• How to draw a Rectangle using Area in BricsCAD V19?
• How to draw a Rectangle using Dimensions (Length & Width) in BricsCAD V19?
• How to draw a Rectangle in BricsCAD V19?
• With Examples
>> Many more things you will going to watch in this video.
Learn BricsCAD Basic To Advanced Level. BricsCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software with BIM application.
Download Link For BricsCAD Software
BricsCAD offers a whole new world for those who venture beyond the AutoCAD horizon. Among its growing community of users, BricsCAD is best known for its feature-rich combination of 2D drawing and 3D modeling.
We provides you the all of BricsCAD Tutorials Free on our website and on our YouTube Channel . We provide you basic to Advanced level Training step by step.
This BricsCAD Course is in Hindi and for all those students who don`t know ABC about CAD Software. We will cover all 2D Command and 3D command in BricsCAD Tutorials.
Also we cover How to make Floor Plan and make 3D House in this software with Step By Step procedure.
Through our BricsCAD course you can learn to make drawing from Mechanical, Civil & Electrical field. I believe once you become perfect in each tools or commands of BricsCAD then you can draw any drawing of any field like Floor Design, Mechanical Drawings,3D Component, 3D House Design, Electrical Drawings and many more drawings.
The major objective behind the making this course free is that we want to teach every student who want to learn Designing software but can’t afford the fees of institute that student can learn free from here step by step.
When someone become perfect in CAD Software after learning from our Tutorials that things provide us more happiness 🙂
So if you like our videos and blog please don’t forgot to Subscribe our YouTube Channel.
Intro Music Credit
“Dance of the Pixies” by Jens Kiilstofte is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.
YouTube Creator Free Library
If you have any question feel free to ask us in comment box.
Thanks for visiting this blog. Have a nice day 🙂